Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th June 2018
We are delighted that the Transport Festival is returning to Welshpool, and have extended our timetable for the weekend.
- Eight return journeys available from Welshpool on Saturday, Five return journeys available from Welshpool on Sunday
- Regaular fares apply, and your ticket is valid all day!
- Steam vehicles at Welshpool Raven Square and Llanfair Caereinion
- Ride on miniature railway at Welshpool Raven Square
- Free parking at the Tourist Information Centre in Welshpool - hop on the FREE vintage bus service to Raven Square station
- Parking at Raven Square station for railway travellers only - £3.00 charge, refundable against your ticket at the booking office.
- Passengers with online tickets will not be charged for parking, but please have your tickets ready
Download the timetable for 23rd and 24th June - latest version uploaded on 11 June 2018
Attractions at 10 other locations in Welshpool, from canal boat trips through buses, motorcycles, skateboarding, husky racing, to coracles - and more . Buy your £1 Souvenir Programme for full details of all the events on the weekend - available from the Tourist Information Centre, Raven Square station, the canal side and the Town Hall.
Further information can be found on the festival's dedicated website: http://www.welshpooltransportfestival.org.uk/