All passenger trains hauled by our diesels, and our collection of military and industrial diesels out for demonstration.
- Visiting Engine 'Badger' from Statfold Barn Railway, former Shotton Steel Works No.49 (Hudswell Badger D1418/71) on demonstration Engineers trains between Llanfair Caereinion and Castle Caereinion
- Use of #7 & #17 on Passenger Trains
- Ride behind #11 as part of short double heading runs (with #7) from Llanfair Caereinion and Cyfronydd
- Use of #20 (Wasp) on demonstration Engineers trains between Llanfair Caereinion & Cyfronydd
- Display of other traction including #16, Tamper & Wickham at Llanfair
- Vintage vehicles
All events and locomotives subject to availability.
PAGE LAST UPDATED 19 September 2017
You are advised to check the timetable for updates before travelling. The latest version is available via the link below:
TIMETABLE FOR 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017- VERSION 3 UPLOADED 19 September 2017. SOME CHANGES TO DEPARTURE TIMES.
All full line return tickets (Welshpool to Llanfair or vice versa) are valid all day.
Book on-line for Bargain Fares and to save time on the day.
To book on-line follow this link to our timetable calendar page and click on the appropriate date (23rd September) to start your ticket selection.
ORDINARY FARES APPLY AT THIS EVENT
ADVANCE BOOKINGS - ON-LINE ONLY
|Advance Day Rover - Adult||£12.50|
|Advance Day Rover - Senior Citizen||£11.50|
|Advance Day Rover - Child, 3 to 15 years old||£4.00|
|Advance Day Rover - Child under 3 years old||FREE|
|Advance Day Rover - Family (2 adults and 2 children)||£30.00|
|Advance Day Rover - Dog||£2.50|
ON THE DAY FARES
|On the day Rover - Adult||£13.50|
|On the day Rover - Senior Citizen||£12.50|
|On the day Rover - Child, 3 to 15 years old||£4.50|
|On the day Rover - Child under 3 years old||FREE|
|On the day Rover - Family (2 adults plus 2 children)||£32.00|
|On the day Rover - Dog||£3.00|
Member's Free Travel, Great Little Trains of Wales Discount Cards and Heritage Railways Association tickets valid.
Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the advertised service, the Company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice and accepts no liability for any loss, inconvenience or delay.